We are currently in the process of developing a searchable resources database. In the meantime, please find a list of a few key resources relevant to the VCS below.
Influencing and Campaigning
- Diversity resources for voluntary and community organisations (NCVO)
- The Volunteer Management Portal and the Value Volunteer Management Campaign (Volunteering England)
- NCVO's Workforce Wheel (NCVO)
- Commissioning in a Box (Learn East)
- Workforce Discussion Paper
- Worforce, education and training - Report of the Children and Young Peoples Health Outcomes Forum
- VODG: Response to the consultation on the draft Care & Support Bill
- Disability Rights UK’s response to ‘No decision about us without us’
- Interactive Map of AQP Services - Dec 2011
- VCS Provider - Mapping Region
- Palliative Care Funding Review: final report
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA): Policy Note (Voluntary Organisations Diasability Group)
- CHIME tool (Child Health Indicator Monitoring in the East of England).
- The Healthy community web resource
- VODG JSNA Resources
- Lets get it right online resource about Personal Budgets.
- The Care Forum report on Health & Wellbeing Boards and their input from the VCS
- The Care Forum information sheet on 'Getting your voice heard'
- Skills for Health E-learning courses and services
- NHS reforms in England: Managing the transition (Nuffield Trust )
- The New Public Health Service presentations from its event in London in March 2011
- Government web channel on health and social care reform
- Commissioning for the future - Learning from a simulation of the health system in 2013/14 (Kings Fund)
- The Department of Health transition documents for LINks, their host organisations and local authorities
- The impact of funding cuts on the future of LINks (National Association of LINks Members)
- Presentation by Mick Dillon from the Disability ResourceCentre on Personalisation